Hey there! (:
Welcome to my learning space! Before I start penning down and sharing what I've learn, i shall briefly introduce myself! :D
HELLO EVERYBODEH! :D
I am Rina. Nicknamed: Teo-ahtoot. That's why you'll realise, the name of my blog is ANALYSE-TEOAHTOOT! AI SIOL~ ANALYSE SIA! :D
Anyway, why i name it this way is because this blog is specially dedicated to my module, New Media Strategy and Analytics. I pen it down cos analysis will be made and I'm serious about this. I believe, New Media now is playing a huge part in our life. therefore, I feel that there is a need to really understand it and share it with you peeps yo! My language may not be perfecto, but i will try my best ya uh! (:
And, look to your left! HIA HIA! that's me! :D
I'm a girl who can't stop smiling uh. Not very smart == dumb but i believe in effort. therefore i always Put my best in everything i do and try to achieve the best. (:
i like to doodle. but i'm not very artistically talented. and i love to appreciate art. (: Jiang jiang! a simple doodle of me above by me! :D
okay. i think enough of self-intro. (: wanna know more about me, feel free to befriend with me! (:
last but not least,
Hope you guys will enjoy my postings and learn something from it yo! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment